4.7.10

But Really, I'm Only A Little Bit Of A Major Geek


my proudest moment of today, it's like HTML all over again, was finishing this masterpiece.



TA DA!!
(click to view the large HD version)

after DEAN TRAN introduced me to what seems to be the most AMAZING apple application i've ever set my eyes on in the whole time i've had my macbook, i made it my mission to figure out how to get it to work. okay, so admittedly at first, it was pretty tricky stuff. it involved alot of listening and watching tutorials of people who i'm sure have never kissed a girl, reading and searching things up online and typing in jibberish commands... *blah blah blah i know, i'm speaking geek!* but after gosh 15 hrs-ish i managed to make it look like (above). on top of learning this foreign language, it also took alot of time trying to design a look. this one was inspired by the HELVETICA sample i saw on smokingapples. which was inspired by the hacked iPhone theme called "SHELVES"....and there you go my final personalised product. i hope i made you proud deano!

..............

on another note regarding macs,
my boyfriend finaaally got around to buying his baby today as well (YAY!) and is now the proud owner of a brand new apple polished still-in-the-box-not-touching-it-til-i-get-home macbook pro!
i'm proud of you babe :)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure you're the sexiest geek out there, Carolyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how'd you get the pictures and shelf like thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used a program callled geektool an added image vectors

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)