9.7.10

I LOVE MY JOB

@ FN i am so hooked on buying work clothessssss! i finally bought that chiffon bow baby button blouse i wanted for ages today! i had a good shift, the girls are all very very lovely and time went by so fast because i just kept looking at the pretty clothes and talking to everyone. my feet are really tired, not sore, just tired. i'm tired too...no wait, understatement, i feel pretty SPENT actually, hence why i'm not going out tonight, and that's a pretty sad thing considering EVERYTHING is happening TONIGHT :(

@
being my boyfriend's gf last night was hella fun! me + the majority of the asean comm. people went to hushbar last night for some drinks and sexy dancing time to support my boyfriend and his mates for IGNITE HUSH THURSDAYS. cheap as drinks maaan. $5 tequila shots makes everybody go loco on the dancefloor! i also got to enjoy the highly talked about eastside mitcham kebabs experience firsthand with the boys + a very drunko liz nguyen for the first time last night. i was very very impressed, their chips were made in heaven, seriously. i got home pretty late last night but ohhhh my goodness, my sleep was soooooo goood. thanks minh tran for the lift, i'm so glad you live near me! i'm going to see michael tomorrow to make up for not seeing him tonight (i was gonna go to matt's / eve but my legs are pretty owned atm) and so i'm gonna spend the rest of tonight, watching movies. i'm a douchebag for leaving my bag of belongings at work tonight, dammit so have to go in tmrw and get it and also go find an anniversary present for michael too (i already know what i'm getting him, i hope he loves it!) :)

LIFE IS GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. what is the address for these kebabs?? They are fucking amazing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)