29.6.10

La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life)




what a wonderful way to start the holidays!
technically, holidays began yesterday after michael finished his exam and got his hair cut and came to pick me up from my final exam and treated me to TOY STORY 3 (which was sooo soo awesome btw! so many funny bits and oh my gosh bonnie! i just wanted to take her home! toooo cute!) we stayed in for dinner at his place, it was lovely and so was the rest of the evening! hehehhe :) i love my boyf!

i woke up from the nicest slumber this morning, to two plates filled with scrumptious cookies and truffles home made by my awesome baby sister. thanks anna!
i ended up watching ellen at noon, then got ready to be picked up by my lover who had been running errands all over town for the asean committee retreat, which is starting tomorrow and lasting for 3 whole days! naww i'm going to miss him terribly :(
i got a little emotional when we said goodbye tonight, ehehehe nawwww i mean, i'm only, like, i dunno, THE biggest sucker for sad moments with freaking "LOVE SONG DEDICATIONS" in the background! uhhh damn you richard mercer! *shakes fist + flips bottom lip*
(haha look at this, i'm telling you about my day in backwards order. i know huh, WHAT a retard!)

well BEFORE we said goodbye, we were actually coming home from dinner. vo & lucy made reservations for us tonight @ Squires Loft Steakhouse at the St. Kilda Towers. mmmm it was definitely a good meal! hehehe :)

my other last bit of good news... came today! alllllll week ever since last wednesday when i had my group interview on collins street, i've had my fingers crossed every time i had a strange number calling my phone, hoping it was human resources at Forever New and then guess what! today was the day, at around 3:30pm, i got the call and was offered the job! YAY, i am stokeddddddd! the first thing i thought about was clothes and clothes and clothes, and then just YAY! i did it! it still hasn't really sunk in yet but i'm very very happppy and excited and can't wait to start :)

final note: i'm so thrilled exams are finally over + can't believe first semester of uni has just passed + i've landed myself a brand new awesome job with a label i've always been heart-eyes for + i sooo cannot wait for my boyfriend to come back from retreat, etc.

this is definitely...


2 comments:

  1. all I can say is congrats, congrats, congrats! everything is falling in place for you, way jealous! don't forget about me! hopefully i will be able to see you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. naww dear! I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU!
    EVERRRRR!!! yess! hrrmmmmmm
    i'm so ridiculously busy this weeek! i wonder what are you doing tomorrow! during the day! maybe i could catch up with you! if not thursday or if both days are boo's, not whoohoo's then NEXT WEEK! ANYDAY! :) except tuesday haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)