5.6.10

*******************



GOOD NEWS TO ALL LOVERS ALIKE.

hello my starving sexybum followers.
i come with half good news. i know my last post stated that i was not coming back and that i had ruled blogging to be a thing of the passé. however, during my little time of disappearance, so far, i have received an overwhelming amount of verbal and written messages, emails + comments from named + anonymous readers of mine.
firstly, i wanna say… AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
secondly, i ginormous THANK YOU to every birdie that sent love my way. just so you know, i've been M.I.A for a few personal reasons, regarding my H, PD and S. sorry for keeping you all in the dark.
thirdly, the delivery of my good and bad news that i have been waiting so eagerly to share with you. the bad news is i am not back just yet. however, the good news is that i will be making my return to blogger in july two thousand and ten in a form of a new reinvented version of the old carolynsexybum you all knew and loved, dedicated to fashion, events + miscellaneous thoughts on life - i think minus the dirt and dust of the past events that have been slowly collecting itself on this blog. so hold tight, vegemites! i promise i will be back and you will be seeing more of me soon.

yours truly, carolyn sexybum.

5 comments:

  1. I love you.

    You know... You're going to become an internet blogging phenomenon, wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carolyn,
    You're so cute with your little goodbye message :) I've loved reading your blogs over the past year and a half. You've got so much love and such passion. You've a brave heart <3
    I look forward to your return, until then 'Stay beautiful and may the good times keep rolling in!
    Love Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love ur blog :)
    it's great to know that you will be back <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)