27.5.10

I BID YOU ADIEU.


GOODBYE SEXYBUM

this blog is no longer active.

yours truly, carolyn sexybum.

before i make my exit, i just want to say thank you to all my religious readers who have followed me over the last 13 months, i regretfully must now say farewell to all my teenage years worth of blogging for reasons i wish not to disclose. i know, normally it's because i've decided to change my url or something and usually have something to link you to. but this time, i just don't.
apologies and regrets.

adios, bloggers. take lots of care.


6 comments:

  1. aww such a shame Carolyn. I always read up on your blog for the latest fashion and make up finds! You have a good eye for style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im really sorry awesome readersss :(
    if i change my mind, i'll let you guys know xx

    <3

    for what it's worth, this may be just a temporary disappearance. stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you'll be back :p and missed for the time being. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you were like a sister to me ): you're my inspiration ): now you're gone and i feel so lifeless and lonely

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)