25.6.10

Hands Down, I'm Too Proud For Love. But With Eyes Shut, It's You I'm Thinking Of.

...and she makes her return.

hello hello readers! guess who's decided to come crawling back...*grins*
hahaha well, i know i'm back 6 days earlier than i planned but pooo, i seriously have nothing to do,
no desire-nor-motivation to study for my last exam which is on monday...
ughhhh, it is maximum level lame considering some AXP's have already started / everyone is already celebrating and partying. i mean, even high school students are already on holidays :( yes, i'm very very jealous.

awww and the worst part is i actually feel like getting dressed up and going out tonight...sigh, i'm totes missing out.
see, another reason why you should NOT pick up a health science subject in uni. exclamation mark! on the brightside, it should be the chillest exam out of all the the ones i've sat this semester.
50 MC - 2HRS.

anywho, so a brief update on what's been happening on my side of the world.
i've been a little locked up and anti-social for the past few weeks.
pretty much just been concentrating hard on study + being flooded with doctor's appts (yeppo, that's right..i am not well. i have a monster living in my right ovary!! *gasps sadface*). i've also come to realise that ultrasound doctors are the worst people ever and don't know anything about human anatomy. their job really is only to take pictures on peoples insides, and nothing more. i've been spending alot of time with my boyfriend lately, i never thought that i would ever travel up to glen waverley so much in my life,
as i have done in the last few weeks but i'm kinda getting used to it now. we celebrated our first anniversary just over a week ago. Michael took me out to brunch at COOKIE cafebar on Swanston + spoilt me with the cutest gift ever :) he's absolutely great! i'm having so much fun with you! ♥ i also had a group interview for one of my favourite stores a few days ago, i've got my fingers crossed still.





cookie's deep friend shrimp cocktail with chilli mayo sauce + best lemon lime bitter EVER.
we also ordered some veal (thai and italian style)
and a really delicious chilli mince beef stirfry with vegies + rice. mmmm!

(FROM OUR 1 MONTH ANNI)


alottttttttt of other things have happened in the time that i've been away too,
but that is all insignificant now...

anyway, here's evidence that i'm still alive, channeling little bow peep.
[as my sister kept describing it]
yes, i know my hair hasn't changed yet. i mean, its grown! but haven't had the chance yet to dye it back to black.
BUT i'm planning to do so very soon.


headband: sportsgirl.
earrings: forever new.
lace shoulder top: dotti.
tiffany & co necklace that i wear everyday, courtesy of the boyf.


it's good to be back.

yours truly, carolyn sexybum

6 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK CAROLYN :D

    Ngaw, you're such a cutie!
    And I'm so glad to hear you've been well.
    You and your boyfriend are sooooo cuuuute :D :D ! Eep!

    Good luck with your last exam! I think everyone has been really ceebs with their last exams--you just get so tired of studying =( LOL!

    PS. I think you made a typo--there is more to me than* meets your eye :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks hang! omg i made typos everywhere! i was posting while i was on the phone dohhhh! haaha
    trueee i cant wait til last exam is OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way! I hope you're okay, my darling. we must talk soon. I really really miss you :(
    and good luck for your exam on Monday, I finished my last one today, it felt SO good! But then i was greeted by bucket loads of pouring rain, I sat on the tram for an hour going back to the city feeling ever so damp. Gross.ss.ss.s.s.s..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISSS U TOOO TRANNNNNNN!
    yesyes we will talk berry soon!
    i knoww gahh i hate the rain :( i only like it when im inside next to a heater :P HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw carolyn, I love your outfit in those last photos, you look adorable!
    good luck with your exams! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)