13.5.10

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS

hello friends. aww, today has been the loveliest day ever! :)
the one day where i can eat all the birthday cake i want without feeling guilty is here! today! whooo hooo, haha. it kinda feels weird saying "hello, i'm nineteen years old" out loud now lol, guess it still hasn't sinked in just yet! i just know 19 to be a good age since it's started on such a good note.

today was very low-key and personal (which i like). i woke up this morning and it felt like any other day, only my phone msg inbox was quite fat with birthday love! thanks everyone, really appreciate it :) i went to uni where i rammed into michael, okay maybe not rammed but still...anddd as per usual, i felt really mushy and happy inside and out. he gave me this adorable little handwritten birthday letter that informed me that he had a surprise gift for me. i didn't really know what to expect, because i dont think i had mentioned i wanted anything in particular for my birthday but, he stood there with a knowing smile and handed me a tiffany blue bag which contained a little tiffany blue.... box which contained..

this...beautiful sterling silver double heart drop pendant necklace.
isnt it pretty? i was pretty breathless when i saw it! it's so precious and simple yet still so nice and ah, michael! i didn't know you had such fine taste in jewellery. thanks babe! i love it i love it i love it!




i then attended my "pleasant" biological bases of health and disease lecture which 3/4s of the content was on poo. literally. wow didn't realise the digestive system was so....interesting zzzz

i then made my way over to resource room, where jacquie handed me over a bouquet! AWW! I LOVE THEM! if you guys didnt already know, im a major sucker for flowers! thank you jacquie! soo nice of you :) i studied studied studied for a bit and then went off to have lunch at Auntie's Dumplings with michael, lucy, vo and david.
shanghai fried noodles = MY NEW LOVE. OMFG! sooo good!
we ate our tummies out! seriously! soo yummy!



sighhh, then had piano lesson - draining but then was awesome because my bestie and brendan and dean met up to do some fun stuff for my birthday. hehe, theresa my most AWESOMEST bestie ever got me the COCO CHANEL MADEMOISELLE EDP 100ML!! :) YAY!
omggggggg, i'm soooo happy! thank you bestie!!! my sister julie also got me this necklace with my name in wires - i remember i said i've always wanted one!! thanks jules! :)
the four of us then went to eat nandos (speedy gonzalez style) and rushed in to watch robin hood (making use of my birthday free hoyts ticket - hell yeah!) was an alright movie, i spent half the time covering my eyes from the gruesome bits and saying "i don't get it!", i was too busy texting muggle.

the birthday ended with some nice alone time with michael, who drove me to the estate park to cuddle. naww! he came all the way from uni just to see me for 40 mins! oh yeah! i finally decided to dnm with my dad about me and my... and relationships and all that im general and he seems pretty cool with it. i love my dad :)

what a day it has been! looking forward to celebrating next weekend! whoot!

last but not least, thank you to everyone for all the birthday shoutouts
(via midnight texting/during the day texting/facebook/face-to-face/email, etc)
love you all muchly!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday woman but I think now you have to change your description ;) "hello muffins.
    here comes your daily bread.
    you are reading the daily encounters of a very curious 18 year old girl..." aww

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)