9.5.10

Lipstick On Your Shirt.

hello thurrrrrrrr!!
hrrrm, lately i've been thinking back and forth anddddd back and forth about what i should do with my hair. if you think back to around january this year, i went through a massive up and down hair fiasco (which lisacristina was there to witness firsthand) where i traded my long jet black locks for a short browny blonde posh bob cut in an attempt to reinvent myself, after all the sh*t that happened towards the end of last year - but now that my angsty days have gone i've found myself in yet another havoc!

so, my hair has grown back heaps now (happy face!) i would say it is at medium length, considering it hasn't quite reached the 'under my boob' range just yet - it's getting there though
and now.... the nostalgic demons have come back to mess with my head...hair.
and the catalyst - my red lipstick obsession.
you guys probably already are familiar with my secret affair with lisa origliasso from the veronicas and if you didn't then, hahaha yeah well FYI. i love her! anywho.
i reckon red lipstick looks so better with the black hair.

compared to me with my brown hair.




i have the biggest craving for jet black hair right now! dahhh
what do you girls/guys think?
THE QUESTION IS should i re-dye my hair back to black?

9 comments:

  1. should you or shouldnt you? why should you care, whatever floats your asian boat? well. you only do live once so why not make the most of it ay. but that being said, i reckon you look good in brown suits you good, not sure what jet blaack would look like on you. peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural dark brown :) so its like dark with a sheen on brown in the sunlight!? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you should dye your hair black >< Go for a dark brown =D When I dyed my hair black, it looked like a wig =( I had to strip some of the colour away to make it look a bit more natural .. but because I dyed my hair black, I'm finding it difficult to get it back to the light brown/golden colour I had previously without having to bleach my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh truee, i dunno if i want brown anymore though, like i want the black like in the first picture. what colour is your hair now hang??

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair is brown. It's .. I think a darkish brown in indoors and a light sometimes brown sometimes reddy-brown outdoors. LOL! I'm not sure anymore. After I dyed my hair black, I dyed it golden brown twice. Put lemon juice in my hair three times to strip the colour. Thenn dyed it a reddy-brown. I'm giving my hair a break now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try a dark brown first :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Cecelia (http://glamglosslove.blogspot.com/) recently dyed her hair black :) You could ask her about it if you're still indecisive :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)