2.5.10

I Wish I Didn't Have To Play Juliet.

May 2, 2010 3:08 PM
Anonymous said...

I know too well about taking risks and taking a leap of faith... which is what i did.... and i don't regret it one bit... People around me have changed their perceptions about me, and i don't blame them. But let me ask you one thing... if there was something you really wanted; are you gonna be the person who sits in the corner and let's other people take it, without fighting for it? I wouldn't. No matter who is in my way, or what is in my way, i will drop anything to go after what i want, but only if what i wanted was not only on the bottom of my heart but the surface as well... and you are exactly what i want; and that is why i dropped everything.

May 3, 2010 1:31 AM
CAROLYN SEXYBUM said...

♥ baby

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carolyn. I think your a gorgeous chick. I can't get over your singing. I'm not someone you know very well at all. But that song beautiful is well sooo good.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)