7.5.10

We All Bare The Devil On Our Shoulders.

the last few days have been tuff. really tuff. things have been extremely patchy and fragile at home and people and uni and everything. i've been staying at my ...'s house for the last two days, getting some time and space away from all these 'things'.

to my ...,
thank you for picking me up and being there when i needed you the most, thank you for dinner at aaron's, thank you for letting aaron's dog rape my wrist with her paws, thank you for the kiss on my forehead under the streetlamp, thank you for our weak vampire diaries marathon before we sleep. thank you for being the last person i see before i go to bed and the first i look at when i wake up, thank you for driving me back home even though the house was LOCKED (fuck!) and driving me back to caulfield for uni from your house, thank you for holding me when i needed strength, thank you taking my tgi fridays virginity on a thursday?!, thank you for introducing me to my new love - POTATO SKINS (omfg!), thank you for covering my $ IOUbaby, thank you for taking me to chadstone and keeping my mind off things, thank you for making me laugh when all i wanted to do was cry, thank you for dinner at home and watching a quarter of 'the one', thank you for wasting 3 hrs of my time hyping up to go king lake and then going home instead to watch some more vampire diaries and sleeping in, thank you for letting me wear your clothes, thank you for making me feel beautiful when i know i looked like a hobo, thank you for adding theresa on facebook hahah, thank you for waking me up at 4:30 in the morning :P and most of all, thank you for looking after me. you truly are the best ... i could ever ask for. ♥ ♥ i miss you already!

over the course of the last few days, i've realised that:
- family is everything.
- distance does make the heart grow fonder.
- and that my dad is still my best friend. he is way more caring and understanding than i've ever ever estimated and i love him so much.
- my ... is unconditionally amazing.
- some people's opinions are...not worth listening to, but certain people's wisdoms are.
- sometimes, the people who we think will understand, will disappoint us.
- running away doesn't solve the problem, it only puts it on pause and the longer you wait, the more the problem intensifies. don't run, face the music. the worst part is already over.

postnote: i really want my black hair back. i lubbb lisaveronica.

2 comments:

  1. nawwww, way adorable. i hope things at home are okay. haven't seen you in so long, miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you womosho! i miss you tooooooooo!
    i hope i get to see you soon my dearest! things at home will be okay soon. hope you've been well!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)