29.4.10

ASEAN BALL 2010 - A Royal Affair

once upon a time there was a magical ball and at this ball many spectacular things happened. with over 1000 kings and queens dressed in amazing amazing pieces, it was quite a sight and a night to remember, all the crazy shit that happened in the lit up and beautifully decorated hall of peninsula @ central pier on April 29th, 2010.

overall, it was truly a memorable evening. from beginning to end. i remember running towards you from outside joanne's place and how you was like "quick! we're running late!" and we got into the getaway car and sped off to the ball venue. i still remember how happy i was to see you in your sexy sexy rhodes and beckett ensemble. naww and you were wearing my favourite cologne too! ehehe. so happy :) my significant other gave me these to wear on the night, naww they're his mum's (btw, massive lol at the guy who was dancing with me and next minute goes omg! we're wearing the same chanel earrings!) hahahahah! they are so pretttty ♥♥


everything was so full on, from the soundcheck to getting ready in the performer's dressing room to walking everyone in, to finding adam to give him his gum only realising that he already got his hands on some, to staying sober until performance was over, to watching the asean committee and their performance (so proud of you guys!), to my performance experience, it was so good to have my mhs/mghs posse on the side with me and jin arm waving in front of me too haha, to having the best time with my bestie, to dancing like a buzzed motherlover on the dancefloor, to badoink badoink ing it with jen trinh and lucy huang, to more and more crazy stuff @ the ball. raspberry and soho - i love it i love it!





sober, and then we're drunk.



dressing room photos with jen and catherine

the father of my child. gabe chihuahua!


diepbaby !!!!


me and the asean caulfield presidents

me and deano

i look like a prince and princess in one! my military jacket and dress combination!

i love you bestfriend!


then the afterparty, i was way too tipsy to take photos. i remember alot of drama broke out at royal melbourne hotel. i remember vaguely everything that happened... i still feel bad for... i finally met julie, who was soo soo lovely :) and who kept being hit on by truc, victor and that other kid, what's his name! haha victor is probably the best awkward photo taker ever! an album of candid photos hahahaha. i remember getting freaky with mancy...and weragoda....and fiona...and julie....and jin...and other people i dont remember names...
yeah, then went home at around 4am and went to bed with so much junk in my head.

THE MORNING AFTER KILL.
i woke up the next morning at like 10am and sped to uni, rocked up to biological bases of health and disease tute looking like fucken ke$ha, presented my oral presentation completely hungover and still managed to scrape a HD because my tutor thought i was funny. im pretty sure i was trying to be serious as possible! haha lol! omg, exams are coming up. and my birthday is coming up but im starting to ceeeeeeeeebs it! omg. killllllller.
anywho all in all, the ASEAN BALL was AMAZING! check out more photos on my facebook!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Your dress looks amazing and your shoes are divine!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)