21.4.10

Shopping With My Two Favourite Boys

so, today officially marks my second trip down to chadstone shopping centre
(yes, that's right i've only been twice in my life to melb's fashion capital, believe it or not) *gasps*
haha, i can still see vince and michael's gawping faces at me in my head!!
after minding the asean stall for a good 3 hrs at uni today, we ended up changing plans from going for a game of pool to shopping for vince's ball outfit @ chadstone. with exactly a week to go til the biggest event of the asean year, vince was freaking out coz he hadn't bought his stuff yet! but it was okay because me and my awesome friend miguel were willing to help!
btw guys just for your own information, i did end up finishing my thai box of glass noodles with beef and vegies even though at lunchtime today it looked like it wasn't gonna happen! haha, trussssst me, after how bad andrew mai made me feel yesterday for chucking out my food, i don't think i'm ever gonna sin like that again! he put me off! ahh!
so yeah, i ate it all up when i got home, om nom nom nom :)

anyway, back to our shopping adventures:
we looked at so so so many shirts, and for a while it seemed like nothing was tickling vince's fancy. i can't stop laughing at vince's facial expression every time he got outta the change rooms, like ahaha at least look HAPPY that you're in a 200 dollar shirt!!!! haha yeah, we had a look at the whole rhodes and becketts collection - where i finally 'met' michael's shirt face to face. it is freakin' AWESOME! i love it! i'm a big fan of guys in stripes! so cute how he's like wanted it forever and finally got it! it's the best feeling true?!
so yeah michael and i ended up playing 'stylist' on vince who tried on shirts of all shades of the rainbow haha, we were served by the rudest salesperson til michael and vince fully owned her hahaha. i won't give away what vince is wearing but i'ma say i think me and miguel did a good job ;)

miguel, you are actually the perfect guy friend ever, haha for real!
can't go wrong if you're around! :)

FUNNY MOMENT:
while vince was complaining how exhausted he was from trying on all these shirts and ties
michael goes: nah i'm pretty good, i can last pretty long with girls!
and i bursted out laughing even though he was referring to shopping!

then we went to check out the clutches department.
miguel picked out this one for me and saved me from going too "matchy matchy".
it's actually pretty nice and classy in real life. its like a box clutch, you can't really tell from this angle but yeah i like it! it matches with my coat :)



i'm so excited! i only have a few more things to buy!
today was a good day, really bummed that i couldn't make 'the wok' training sesh today.
maybe next time! :)

note to self: need go to chadstone more often!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAN
MY AWESOME WOMOSHO!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Omg $200 for a shirt?! D:

    Ngaw LOL! I've only been to Chaddy once .. and I only had like 2 or 3 hours to shop around :(

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)