25.4.10

It's Now or Never, I Ain't Gonna Live Forever.

o m f g! what an awesome saturday night! yeee boy!
haha, me and the girls ended up going to mee too cafe/bar @ melb central for some dinner. i shared a nice chicken caesar salad with the bestie, i ate all the croutons om nom nom nom! haha. us girls then had an interesting interactive conversation over dinner which led us to practice the art of unbuckling each other's bra straps with one hand. reow ;) what a show for the waiters at the restaurant! haha yesterday was one jampacked party night, there was trans, chieus (northside party the girls went to), thiens, davos and other people's parties last night, but coz i rsvped davo's first, so i spent my night @ bass lounge with the asean people!

me, theresa and fiona had this long dnm over drinks and chippies at red silk before we went, and waited for the rest of the crew to come back from davo's karaoke party at FM Karaoke. :)

the night was really good. michael and vince was looking after me at my least sober of moments. naww such awesome boys ♥ the ABCs, the two tequilas, the two 151 topppped it for me! all i remember was stumbling everywhere, crazy dirty dancing and that bon jovi moment we all had!
BESTTTTTTT! i woke up this morning to a rose next to my bed, and the events of last night, slowly come back to me... oh dear. but i was in safe hands :)
thanks miguel you are truly truly truly an amazing friend!!

in the midst of my delirious state if 'hangover' this morning, while i was on the phone with my awesome friend who always has my back, i blurted out something really weird:

c: hey miguel, wanna hear something retarded? are u prepared for one of my crazy analogies?
m: sure! go for it!
c: you know....you're kinda like my photo frame.
m: what the? i'm a what?
c: a photo frame because you hold me together in place, and you and no matter how many times the picture changes you're always there for me. you are the thing that stays constant when all this crazy drama happens :)
m: NAWWWWWWWWWWW! and it's hard to break!
c: exactly! like our friendship :)
m: am i like made out of hard steel metal or something yeah?
c: yeah man, you're made of that tank alloy shit!
m: HAHAHAHAHA
c: oww yeah :)

ah, i'll wait for minh to upload the photos from last night.

(bleeeeep! use your imagination. a photo shall be inserted here soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting carolyn sexybum, write me a love letter below :)